Tickets & Passes
- Day-tickets are only available online. Our ticket tills are closed.
- If you have an undated 1-day-ticket, you must book a reservation ticket for the day you want to visit in advance.
Season Passes & Annual Passes
- If you have a season pass or an annual pass, you must book a reservation ticket for the day you want to visit in advance.
- Validity calculator for Merlin annual tickets from 2020: Click here
- Validity (VIP) season pass 2020: (VIP) season passes that were purchased before March 28, 2020 were automatically extended by 88 days. This means that these passes are still valid for 88 days from the start of the 2021 season.
- Please also book your parking ticket online in advance. A purchase on site is only possible in exceptional cases. The prices for on-site purchase differ from the online prices and are higher.
What happens to my dated ticket ...
- ...if the resort closes due to official requirements? We would be happy to rebook you to a different visit date within the 2021 season.
- ...if you are affected by travel restrictions due to official requirements? We would be happy to rebook you to a different visit date within the 2021 season.
- ... if you are sick with Covid or have to be quarantined? If you are sick with COVID or notice symptoms of a COVID illness, you are not allowed to visit Heide Park Resort.
In all cases, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01806 - 91 91 01 (€ 0.20 / call from a landline, max. € 0.60 / call from cell phones / prices may differ in other countries).
Subject to change.